Australian Visas

Bienvenida, witamy, welcome to Australia.

Moving to Australia means complying with extensive laws and regulations. There’s also an enormous amount of paperwork to be completed, and it all changes, frequently.

We help people and businesses through the process, so whether it’s a temporary worker or permanent residence you’re looking for, wherever you’re based right now, just get in touch, we’ll talk you through the process, then you can leave it with us.

482 Visa – For Businesses

If you need to bring someone from overseas to work for your business, the 482 Visa allows overseas residents to live and work in Australia for 2-4 years, depending on the role. It’s also called a Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa, and it’s only applicable for skilled roles you’ve been unable to fill from the Australian workforce.

Partner Visa – For Individuals

If you’re an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen the partner visa (Australia) allows your partner to live in Australia. You have to be over 18, married, or provide evidence of a de facto partnership, and then you can apply for temporary, and permanent residence. We can help you throughout the process.

Student Visa – Spanish Speaking

We also help lots of students come to Australia to study, and because some of our team speak Spanish, we’re connected with Education for Everyone Australia – an education agent that focuses on helping South American students gain entry to Australia.

Visa Refusals and Cancellations

If you’ve had a Visa refused or cancelled, we have experience in dealing with difficult and complex situations, just like that. These cases often involve complex Judicial Review issues, requiring us to engage expert migration barristers to work along side us in the the Migration and Refugee Division of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, and the Federal Circuit Court and High Court of Australia.

And if you’re already in the country, but you’ve become unlawful with no Visa, there are ways to remedy the situation. We can apply for a Bridging Visa E (BVE), repairing your unlawful status and allowing you to remain in the country legally, while the Tribunal and/or Court matters are ongoing.

These aren’t the only Visas we can help with, so if you need help moving to, working in or staying in Australia, give us a call. Our fees are affordable and generally less than migration agents, who are often not lawyers.


  • 482 visa
  • Australian Business sponsors
    applications for 482 and skilled
    visa applicants
  • Skilled Migrant Work Visas
  • Student visas
  • Spouse and partner visas
  • Bridging visas
  • Tourist visas
  • Review of visa cancellations and application refusals